Guide To Buying A Gym Bag
If you work out regularly, you realize the benefit of a gym bag. Not only does it help you tote all your requirements in one convenient kit, but it also saves you time by not having to scramble for items at the last minute that you would have otherwise packed.
What To Look for
List the items you need to carry to decide the bag’s size.
- Make a list of all the items you will be carrying to the gym, and select a bag large enough to fit everything comfortably.
- Keep in mind if you choose too large a bag, you will have things rolling around and smashing into each other while carrying the bag.
The bag must be water-repellent.
- A bag with a water repellent exterior keeps water from getting inside and ruining your belongings.
- Water-resistance is particularly important for the bottom of the bag, which is prone to being left on wet surfaces.
Look for mesh or other breathable materials to keep away bad smells.
- Once you finish your workout, you will be dumping sweaty clothes and shoes into the bag. Therefore, the bag’s interior must be well ventilated to prevent any funky smells at the end of the day.
- Mesh compartments on the inside help remove musty smells from the bag. Although an exterior compartment may be a better option for shoes as they generally have a much stronger odor.
Best Gym Bag For Women
Dagne Dover LANDON CARRYALL
For $155.00 for Medium
- Stunning design
- Breathable pockets
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Water resistance is less than optimal
Best Gym Bag For Men
King Kong JNR KONG BAG
- Numerous exterior compartments
- Completely waterproof
- Durable as a tank
Best Gym Bag On A Budget
Under Armour Unisex Isolate Duffel
- Great ventilaiton
- Effective Water resistance
- Inexpensive price